Scuba Pro Twin Jet Max (also known as Spring Heel Strap) are the diving fins with a special split-hydrofoil shape and advanced dual-compound construction. Thanks to these features, these amazing fins ensure a great comfort and fine-tune performance.
In fact, they are designed in such a way to optimize maneuverability underwater, allowing minimum effort with an optimum power. These fins boats about a split-fin propeller technology, which produce propulsion similar to a propeller.
It lets you have more forward motions when diving. Their dual-compound design offers more feedback on each stroke. Plus there are the drag-reducing valves that considerably decrease water resistance on both down and up strokes.
In addition, Scuba Pro Twin Jet Max fins are equipped with the foot vents that are placed between the blade and soft foot pocket, reducing drag while you dive.
Basics about Scuba Pro Twin Jet Max w/ Spring Heel Strap Fins
Product name: Scuba Pro Twin Jet Max w/ Spring Heel Strap Fins
Price: $159.00 – $179.00 (Check current price on Amazon)
Product Dimensions: 30 x 18 x 8 inches
Weight: 8 pounds
Available in the Following Colors: Yellow, blue, graphite, black & white, black and blue, and black & yellow
Available in the Following Sizes: Small, medium, and large
Scuba Pro Twin Jet Max Strap Fins are recommended for
- Scuba Pro Twin Jet Max fins deliver split fine performance. Therefore, these fins are suitable for divers looking for a slightly stiffer blade to get more feedback and power in their kicks.
- Also, these are perfect for people who appreciate excellent maneuverability and solid propulsion. The split fins are designed in such a way to provide a great maneuverability along with quick movements, which is ideal for divers looking for a fast-diving fin.
- Additionally, the split fins prevent straining ankles and cramping leg muscles, so that they are suitable for those who want to explore seafloor.
- Less overall fatigue, less energy expended, and less air consumed while diving under water, make these fins perfect for fun, hassle-free kicking. The extended soleplate improves the transfer of energy from feet to fins when you move your legs.
- It may take a few tries to get the pattern down. Therefore, it’s recommended that you practice this movement before using in water.
- They are intended for both experienced scuba divers looking for new underwater challenges and novices who just want to have a good fun.
- It’s recommended that you wear the fins along with the appropriate dive boots/shoes. You’re not supposed to wear them barefoot.
- Tending to keep you parallel to the surface of the water, these fins are highly suitable for snorkeling. Besides, you can use them for scuba diving, free diving, and other underwater activities as well.
What people says
- According to customer reviews, Scuba Pro Twin Jet Max w/ Spring Heel Strap Fins receive just as described and on time.
- Super soft pocket provides excellent comfort. Most users find they very comfortable.
- These buoyant fins fit well with most dive boots. The tension of the straps ensures the boots and fins fit snugly together.
- There is no pinch or bight on the top of the boot, no painful cramping of the toes, and no side-to-side motion in the fins.
- Very easy to put on thanks to the removable plastic foot cover and spring-loaded heel piece.
- They offer superior propulsion with a little or moderate effort. Kicking motions can be performed with minimum ankle and leg stress.
- One of the main drawbacks is the sensitive strap buckle that is prone to tear up after a while, especially when used in harsh conditions. The same goes for the plastic foot cover.
- Compared to other diving fins on the market, these are pretty long and heavy. They don’t fit in most of the fin bags.
- Very resilient and durable. They can handle even the strong see current.
The Scuba Pro Twin Jet Max fins feature a dual-compound design that optimizes maneuverability and increases propulsion. The distinctive split-hydrofoil shape allows water to undisturbedly flow around and between the twin blades. The blades are slightly angled in order to deliver symmetrical power, which results in a stable and smooth kicking motions.
Take all these facts into account to estimate whether this is something that suits your needs.
Where can I buy it?
You probably can buy the Scuba Pro Twin Jet Max fins in any of your preferred diving shops, but here you can find a few online options.
These online options are affiliate links. That means we’ll get paid a commission if you decide to buy the reviewed product or any other item on them. This doesn’t affect the final price of the product. You won’t be paying any extra charge. Probably the opposite, you’ll get some extra discount.
When searching to buy online, we must be sure that the product is available in your country. There are some restrictions on international sales and some e-commerce sites only ship the product to specific areas.
Amazon.com: the selling price usually ranges from $159 to $179 depending on the selected option, with free shipping. Due to shipping restrictions, it’s possible that you´ll need to make a new search in your country Amazon site.
Amazon UK: around £126.59 – £136.59 (even cheaper quite often) and plenty of option to choose.
Amazon Spain: at the moment I’m writing this review the price is fine (usually around €150), but it’s sold by a third part and the shipping costs are high. However, you can check if this already changed. On the other hand, they will ship the product all around Europe and to some other countries outside it.
Mares Avanti Quattro Plus Open Heel Fin
Aqua Lung SlingShot Heel-strap Diving Fin
Danoensit Scuba Diving Fins Powerful Open Heel Long Blade
Hope this review will help you to make a decision in a purchase or not these amazing fins. Please, leave a comment with your own experience or questions about the Scuba Pro Twin Jet Max fins.
You also can subscribe to our blog, follow us on social media, and share this post if you like it.
These fins look awesome. Great product detials with pricing and reviews.
If you could make the pictures of the fins open up to a separate page for a larger view I think your customers would be able to see a little more detail. I try to do that on just about anything I am shopping for online.
Are these fins heavier than traditional ones?
How much would a regular set of fins cost in comparison to the Spring Heel Strap fins?
Thanks for your advice Bob, I’m working on those images.
About the weight, a good reference can be that it’s double than the popular Aqua Lung SinghShot.
Related to the price, there is a huge variety of fins in the market and the price range is big. The Scuba Pro Twin Jet aren’t the cheapest, but far from the more expensive options.
Wow this is a good review for scuba heel strap fin.
the choice of the color looks so nice. If this is really comfortable when use, then it makes me think it’s the one that i’m looking for. What bother me now is the highly cost for shipping :(
I hope I can find a way to buy this thing with a cheaper price.
These are great fins for beginners and divers who still use basic cycling kicks. If this is your case, I highly recommend them.
For more experienced divers, Mares Avanti Quattro is a good option.
Look around to buy it online, as you can see in this post main companies like Amazon have different shipping costs and availability depending on their website options and the country where do you want the product shipped.