The new Mares Avanti Quattro Plus fins are just a great improvement on one of the best and most popular fins around the world. Reliable and strong as the old version, the new one is blended with high flex materials that increase the efficiency of this product.
Basics about Mares Avanti Quattro fins
Product name: Mares Avanti Quattro Plus Open Heel Fin
Price: the best price I found is 98.02 USD (85 Euros) at Amazon Spain
Blade Length: 15″ (38 cm)
Blade Type: Non vented
Materials: Composite (Thermoplastic rubber/ Tecralene®)
Open Heel/Full Foot: Open Heel with bungee strap
Weight: 31.75 Oz (900 gr)
Available in the Following Colors: Black, Blue, Flamingo, Lime, White and Yellow
Available in the Following Sizes: Regular, Small and X-Large
Mares Avanti Quattro Plus is recommended for
- If you have problems finding a fin that fits properly and comfortable with your feet and diving boots.
- Quite light fins, so we can recommend it to travelers.
- Thanks to the bungee strap, these fins are great for shore diving.
- Also can be used for other aquatic activities as spearfishing or snorkeling.
- Recommended to dive also with quite strong currents without the need to kick like crazy.
- Perfect for those who like some flexibility on their fins.
- Multiple color options are really convenient if you are planning or use to dive in poor visibility conditions.
- Mares Avanti Quattro Plus is one of the best options for beginners and recreational divers.
What people say
Easy fit thanks to a great and simple strap system.
- Mares Avanti Quattro Plus probably isn’t the best option for those who have frequent leg cramps.
- They allow you to swim without much effort.
- Some reviews don’t recommend these fins to women with small feet.
- You probably will need a few dives to make your ankles accustomed to the new fins.
- Always use boots or scuba sock, not recommended wearing bare feet.
- These fins provide a decent power when frog kicking and they’re also perfect for regular scissor kicks.
- Fins highly responsive when making maneuvers in the water.
- You always will see Quattros in any dive party.
Where can I buy it?
Obviously you can buy the Mares Avanti Quattro Plus fins in your usual diving shop, but here you can find a few online options.
When searching to buy online, we must be sure that the product is available in our country. There are some restrictions on international sales and some e-commerce sites only ship the product to specific areas.
Amazon.com: the selling price is currently 129.95 USD with free shipping. Due to shipping restrictions it’s possible that you´ll need to make a new search in your country Amazon site.
Amazon Spain: at the moment I’m writing this review this is the best option to purchase the Mares Avanti Quattro Plus fins online. Priced just at 98.02 USD (85 Euros), that’s a discount of 32% from the normal listed price (144 USD). They will ship the product all around Europe and to some other countries outside it.
Veredict: great product, with amazing reviews and really worth its price.
Hope this review will help you to make a decision in purchase or not these amazing fins. Please, left a comment with your own experience or questions about the Mares Avanti Quattro Plus fins.
You also can subscribe to our blog, follow us on social media and share this post if you like it.